Retail Sales Manager (Shipboard)
Cruise Ships Worldwide & US
Job Type :
Career Level :
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
CRUISE SHIP RETAIL SALES MANAGER
GET PAID WHILE SAILING AROUND THE WORLD
Exceed sales targets?
Enjoy leading a sales team?
Possess strong management skills?
Deliver exceptional customer service?
Want to see exotic locations all over the world?
If yes, then this opportunity is for you!
As a Retail Sales Manager, you will:
- Create and execute plans to drive sales.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Promote high quality retailing standards.
- Organize and maintain stunning merchandising displays.
- Motivate and coach a sales team of 10-30 people.
- Coach and train staff on Starboard’s standards – product knowledge, selling techniques, loss prevention and customer service.
- Manage inventory with an emphasis on loss prevention.
- Report data to corporate office as required.
Job Requirements :
- Ability to live and work on ships for 6 months continuously
- 3-5 years managing a retail venue with average sales of $80K+ per week
- 3+ years leading a sales team with a minimum of 8 employees
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong, fluent verbal and written English language skills
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)